Beside establishing rights, protection against infringement and enforcement are also very important issues to maintain your competitive position in the market. The experienced lawyers of IPHOUSE & ASSOCIATES provide clients with the best and most effective measures to protect Intellectual Property Rights, such as, stop production of counterfeit and fake goods, and against variations of infringements. We take measures from civil, criminal, administrative measures to border control, and cooperate with competent authorities to take measures against infringement behaviours of intellectual property rights (inventions, utility solutions, trademarks, industrial designs, copyrights and related rights, geographical indications, etc.).
We provide legal advice and representing clients before competent authorities in disputes relating to:
1. Acquisition of industrial property rights, including:
- Appealing against decisions on the refusal of granting titles of protection for industrial property subject objects;
- Opposing applications for registration of industrial property objects; and
- Request for invalidation of the granted patents, and other granted protection titles.
2. Enforcement of industrial property rights in Vietnam, including:
- Obtaining from the State competent authority an evaluation and conclusion on any alleged infringing acts of industrial property objects;
- Making contact with infringers and requesting that they to stop their infringements;
- Requesting that the State competent authorities take appropriate actions against infringers;
- Conducting anti-counterfeiting campaigns on behalf of many famous brand owners;
- On behalf of our clients, proceedings at courts involving intellectual property disputes of civil, criminal, administration and Custom Border Control.
For stopping the mass production of counterfeits and fake goods, and preventing any variations thereof, we proceed both effective and innovative approach, on a case-by-case basis. We proceed the following activities:
- estimation of infringment, investigation, survey;
- Anti-counterfeiting, anti-piracy and preventive program (including public relations);
- Warning, negotiation, mediation, dispute resolution, arbitration; and
- Representing and defending before competent authorities (including NOIP, customs, market management, competition management, arbitration, and court system).